is currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team and work for a foreign client!
Our client is a maritime tech startup developing technology for ocean-going vessels. The technology monitors the behavior and performance of vessels and operators, as well as weather and sea conditions, to provide insights that can improve decision-making and planning for safety and efficiency. Responsibilities:
• Development and management of cloud servers and architecture.
• Development and management of software for IoT nodes and embedded systems.
• Interaction and communication of IoT nodes and embedded systems.
• Development and management of frontend applications.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Quality control and assurance.
• Collaborate with customers to understand their needs and feedback.
• Continuous improvement of quality, tools, standards and processes.
• Taking lead in product-related decisions. Skills and experience:
• 3-5-year work experience in software development or related field.
• Solid experience in building scalable software.
• Programming experience with Python or Go.
• Practical experience with database technology, cloud engineering and data architectures, integrating different types of data streams.
• Experience with Linux.
• Experience in designing and maintaining APIs.
• Experience working with Git, Agile and Scrum workflows. Beneficial experience:
• Developing front end architecture.
• Designing user interactions and experiences.
• Experience with Google Cloud.
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience with C++ and embedded systems development.
• Interest in remote sensing, data analysis and autonomous systems What we offer:
• Working in long-term projects with foreign customers
• Remote work and flexible schedule
• Sport compensation
• Education/Training courses
• Active corporate life (corporate events, Friday parties, etc.)
• Sick-leaves without bringing sick notes
• Opportunity to work from our British office
We are waiting for you at Orion Soft!